Order group insurance for a group or category of people
Here you as an authorised administrator at a state authority can order a group insurance for a group or a special category of people.
To order a group insurance policy
Send your order by e-mail to: email@example.com or use the contact form on this page.
Heres what you need to include in your order:
- Write down the type of insurance
- Type the group or type of category of individuals you are
seeking to insure
- Write the number of individuals and on how many occasions or days per year each person participates or needs insurance
- Write when and how the insurance cover should apply
- Write down the period for which the insurance is to be in effect. The insurance can take effect at the earliest the day after you submit your order.
- Write your name and your contact details
- Write the invoice address and invoice reference
What happens after I place my order?
- Once we have received your order, you will receive a confirmation notice from us.
- Once the insurance is in force, a confirmation of insurance coverage and an invoice will be sent out.
- At the earliest the insurance can take effect the day after the order has been received by us.