Search interpreter

This is a national directory of qualified interpreters in Sweden. Please note that Kammarkollegiet does not act as an agency for interpreting services. You have to get in contact with the interpreter directly.

The national directory of interpreters lists qualified interpreters in Sweden. There are two kinds:

  • Authorised interpreters have passed an advanced professional examination and are subject to the supervision of Kammarkollegiet. In some languages there are authorised interpreters with special authorisation as health care interpreters or court interpreters.
  • Trained interpreters have completed a programme organised by a Higher Education Institution or with the support of the Swedish National Agency for Higher Vocational Education (Myndigheten för yrkeshögskolan).

* Folk-high School provide post-secondary education and are common in the Nordic countries and northern Europe. Folk-high schools do not grant academic degrees, although they may teach academic topics.

Select language
Select competences
All of Sweden
Select language, competence or county above to perform a search
Your Europe Logotype
Help us improve