Order individual personal insurance
If you are an authorised administrator at a state authority, you can order an individual insurance policy for one or more people who are not covered by a group insurance.
Insurance you can order by e-service
- Travel Insurance- individual
- Student OUT - individual
- Student IN - individual
- Special Personal Injury Protection (SPS) - individual
- Foreign visitors - individual
To order individual insurance by e-service
Insurance you can order by e-mail
- URA Insurance, individual
- Supplementary Property Insurance URA
- Moving goods for personnel stationed abroad
To order individual insurance by e-mail
It is important that you check that the insurance cover that you want to order is not covered by a valid group insurance.
Send your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information you need to submit is:
- names of those who are to be insured
- Swedish Personal ID numbers (or dates of birth) for those who are to be insured
- what period of time the insurance should apply
- which country/countries the persons are travelling from or travelling to
- The ordering state authority, organisation number, and invoice reference
- Your contact information
In the case of Supplementary Property Insurance URA, you will also need to submit the following information:
- if the insurance should cover an individual or a family
- insurance amount, from SEK 50,000 up to SEK 1 million with a range of SEK 50,000
For Moving Goods Insurance for personnel in stationed abroad, you also need to submit the following information:
- estimated value of the goods being moved
- between which locations the goods are to be moved
- moving date
What happens after an order is placed?
Once you have completed and submitted your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. If you need to provide supplementary information, we will contact you. As soon as we register the insurance, we will send insurance policies and any certificates by e-mail. We will then send you an invoice.
Questions and answers about individual insurance policies
Here you will find frequently asked questions and answers about individual insurance policies.
Who can and who cannot order the insurance?
- You as an authorised administrator at a state authority can order an individual insurance policy for one or more persons.
- You as a private individual cannot order the insurance for yourself.
- You as an employee of a state authority cannot order the insurance for yourself.
How much does the insurance cost?
- For all insurance policies, the minimum insurance premium is SEK 200. The regular price for each insurance is for:
- Travel insurance - individual, SEK 15 per person per day
- Student IN - individual, SEK 15 per person per day
- Student OUT - individual, SEK 15 per person per day
- Special personal injury protection (SPS), SEK 3 per person per day
- Insurance for foreign visitors - individual, SEK 15 per person per day
For which countries can I order insurance?
Is there a lower age limit or upper age limit for the person is to be insured?
No, there is no lower or upper age limit for a person to be insured.
What do I do if I want to extend the period of an insurance policy?