Is your organisation, faith community or non-profit association vulnerable to violence, intimidation or harassment linked to the premises where your activities are conducted? You may be eligible for financial support to improve your security.

Religious communities and organisational units of religious communities may register the name of the community so it is legally protected.

We have compiled some of the most frequently asked questions, along with some useful information. We also suggest that you read the terms and conditions of the insurance coverage.