Insurance cards and certificates - individual insurance

A common question regarding insurance is when is a card or certificate recommended or required. The following are individual insurances where this can be the case.

GIF - Group and Individual Insurance

When applying for a visa, you need to provide a valid insurance certificate. Contact your authority in Sweden and ask them to order this for you.

Page last updated: 2019-10-10